Tomato varieties for making paste
The main ingredients for making tomato paste are just the same as tomatoes. Not every tomato is suitable for these products. Tomatoes that may look the same. But they are different in taste and their choice is important in terms of taste. We also explain the biggest tomato paste for this product. And for your more familiarity, we introduce these tomatoes to you in the continuation of this article:
- Amish paste: This tomato is similar to Roma tomato, but sweeter with a fresher flavor. This tomato can grow up to 224 to 336 grams.
- Opalka: This Polish tomato is much sweeter than other tomatoes. It is a slightly larger tomato and resembles the peppers and fruits that grow up to 4 to 6 inches.
- Polish Linguisa: This tomato, as its name implies, is a Polish tomato. In the 1800s, a Polish gardener brought it to New York.
- Big Mama: This is a very large plum-shaped fleshy tomato, the Big Mamma tomato grows up to 5 inches long and 3 inches wide.
- Jerzy Doyle: This tomato is known as a large tomato and is like a banana pepper. This tomato is very juicy and grows to a length of about 12 to 15 cm.
- Gritty Jersey: This tomato is very rare and rare, but if you can find it or plan to grow it, it’s a great option that can yield a lot as well as grow to 10 to 15 inches in size.
The best export center tomato paste
Tomato paste is one of the products that is used in large quantities for export. And usually all the drawers in the world import tomato paste. But few are producing this product. That’s why there are so many malls around the world. But usually this product is packaged and sent as a aseptic. Here are some common types of aseptic:
- The aseptic process has many uses. From the food industry to medicine and pharmaceuticals, the subject of this article is specifically spatial in the food industry. Aseptics in the food industry such as tomato puree, coconut paste, pasteurized (matia), fresh cream, flavored milk (sweet milk, chocolate milk, rose milk, vanilla milk, etc.), soy milk, milk packs (tetrapack milk), Juices, flavorings such as Gulab Jamun and rasgulla, canned fruits in sweet syrup or compote, and ready-to-eat foods that can all benefit from this process in some way.
- But in the meantime, our company is a major export center tomato paste. We send all kinds of reputable and quality brands on a daily basis in the form of face-to-face or offline purchases in large volumes and in the shortest time to the whole world.
Send tomato paste to Turkey
as we mentioned in the previous section, for export, tomato paste is usually used, which is packaged vertically or in the same way.
And usually the main countries in the field of tomato paste exports are the same countries that produce tomatoes.
Because in addition to having tomato cultivation lands, they also have processing plants with advanced machines.
Among these countries are in Asia. That the prices of these producers’ products are because they have tomato farms themselves. Compared to other countries that import tomatoes.
Or have factories just packing the paste is cheaper. Turkey is one of the countries that buy a lot of paste annually.
Our company is one of the centers for sending tomato paste to Turkey.