Steps to prepare quality tomato paste
Collect and transfer tomatoes to the factory
- First, tomatoes are transported from various farms by large and small machines in boxes or in bulk to tomato paste factories, and after the tomatoes are brought to the factory, the quality control unit performs tests on tomato health according to standard 40. Collected tomatoes should be transferred to the factory or refrigerator immediately after picking.
- After initial washing, the tomatoes are transferred from the wash basin to the sorting machine by the conveyor belt and spread on the sort tape.
- The inspected tomatoes enter the shredder.
Hot break (high heat)
- Crushed tomatoes need a certain amount of heat to be better filtered, to separate the texture of the tomatoes, and to make the tomato juice more efficient.
- At this stage, the skin, fine particles, debris and impurities are separated from the tomatoes. The crushed tomatoes enter the filtration stage after hatching.
Concentration (Batch and Container)
- An industrial batch or condenser has a double-walled tank with a rotating stirrer inside it so that the tomato juice is circulating and leads to the cooking of the tomato by indirect heat.
- Pasteurization is the process by which bulk tomato paste is heated by a condensing process to inactivate or kill the microbes in them, such as bacteria, viruses, molds, etc., so that it can be used in the production line.
Washing and sterilizing cans
- The material of the paste cans is usually metal, the inner layer of which is lacquered. These cans must be completely sterilized before filling, which is done automatically by aeration and steam.
- After washing the cans, the cans are transferred to the filling machine by a conveyor belt.
Open the door easily
- At this stage, the doors purchased for the paste cans are placed on the can by the sealing device and sealed.
- At present, printing is done immediately after closing, taking into account the improvement of production systems.
- At this stage, in order to ensure that there are no active microbes in the paste cans, the cans need to be placed in hot water tunnels to minimize the possibility of any germs by applying thermal shock to the cans.
Labeling and printing production information
- In most cases, the cans used have a body print. At the end of the pasteurization tunnel, after cooling and drying, they are transferred to the jet printer with the approval of the factory quality control manager, so that jetting can be done.
The best supplier of tomato paste easy open in the world market
Canned tomato paste is one of the most popular products among tomato products in the world market. Because canned tomatoes and tomato sauce are only used in certain foods.
But tomato paste can be used in most foods of all nations. And it gives it a great taste and color. And it even increases the concentration of food. That’s why it’s used so much.
And it’s consumed on a daily basis, so the best suppliers are always creative for the well-being of consumers. Cooks usually have to spend a lot of time opening the door when using canned food.
But some of these manufacturers have made the job easier and offer easy-to-open tomato paste.
The door has a key and can be opened with one movement and then the door is closed after each use with a special plastic with the goods.
Cheapest price of tomato paste in Africa
Africa is one of the vast continents with different countries. They all use this delicious seasoning in their recipes. But because the continent does not have a favorable climate for growing tomatoes.
Therefore, tomato paste imports its needs from other countries such as Asia. Therefore, the exporting countries are represented in each of these African countries.
And each brand offers its own price, which depends on various parameters. Here are some of them:
- Brand name
- Quality level
- Brix percentage
- Expiration date
- Producing country
- Being organic or non-organic
The cheapest price is not always the reason for the poor quality of the product. And it is the right of every customer to have the right to choose in addition to buying quality goods.
In our company, apart from offering the best products in the world. Rather, we have the best prices because we send them to you immediately from the factory.