In addition to food seasoning, tomato paste is a raw material for many products, such as sauces and various canned goods. In the following, we will mention the Tricks for making tomato paste quality in Europe.
Homemade Tricks for making tomato paste
In the following, we will get acquainted with the Tricks for making tomato paste:
- To make homemade paste, it is better to use juicy, fleshy, thin-skinned, red, fully ripe and soft tomatoes. Also, tomatoes should not be moldy or plastic.
Adding salt to the paste prevents mold and spoilage of the paste.
- Adding oil does not freeze in the freezer and makes the paste more colorful.
- The best pot or pot for boiling homemade tomato paste is a copper or zinc pot.
- Normally, 1 kg of tomato paste is obtained from every 4 kg of tomatoes, which also depends on the type of tomato.
Prevent mold of tomato paste
- Because homemade tomato paste has no preservatives. It may get moldy sooner but you can prevent it by following these tips:
When peeling tomatoes, make sure that the seeds or skin of the tomato do not pass through the strainer.
Allow the tomato paste juice to fully absorb and the paste to thicken.
- After each use of the paste, you should close the lid tightly and keep it in the refrigerator.
It is better to pour some oil on the surface of the paste so that you can keep it for a longer time.
- If the paste becomes moldy, remove the moldy part deeply. And apply a layer of oil on its surface to stop oxygenation and prevent mold formation. Otherwise you can keep the paste in the freezer.
Buy quality tomato paste in Europe
- Tomato paste is a popular and important food seasoning around the world. Which is used as a coloring and flavoring in most foods such as stews, broth.
In addition to food seasoning, tomato paste is a raw material for many products, such as sauces and various canned goods. Tomato, the main ingredient in tomato paste, fights radicals in the body that can cause cancer, premature aging and heart disease because of an antioxidant called lycopene. If tomato paste is prepared at home, it is healthier because it does not contain additives and preservatives.
- Low light reflection from the surface of the paste is a feature of high quality tomato paste. In the production process, many low-quality tomato pastes use starch to reduce production costs. This increases the reflection of light from the paste surface. So if you see a lot of light reflected from the surface of the tomato paste. You should know that starch is used in this paste and the paste is not of good quality.
- Homogeneity of paste and non-use of other vegetables in the process of preparing it is one of the characteristics of high quality tomato paste that can be understood with simple methods. One of the simple ways to find out this is to make tomato paste. Taste, quality tomato paste should melt in your mouth like chocolate and nothing extra, but if the process of making tomato paste uses vegetables and other additives, after the paste melts some of these contents in your mouth will remain.
Specifications of first-class export paste
- Thick and high quality tomato paste with 27% brix
Tomato paste in different packages and in different weights
Paste produced without preservatives
One hundred percent natural
1.5% table salt
- Combination of tomatoes and table salt
Has an energy label
Has a green apple logo for food and medicine
Has a table of nutritional value of the product
Standard seal and product quality control
These products have the approvals of the Ministry of Health and international standards
Factory and office address is written on the packaging