Do you know the method cook tomato sauce organic for Finnish kebabs? Learn how to prepare the best international food with us.
How to make Finnish kebabs and spicy pilaf
Ingredients for sour and sweet kebab: (Suitable for 4 people)
- Minced meat 500 grams
- 1 medium onion
- Garlic 1 clove
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Dry mint 2 tbsp.
- Turmeric, salt and pepper as needed
- Wooden skewers in the required number
Ingredients for hot pilaf
- 2 cups rice
- tomato paste
- Melted saffron 2 tbsp.
- Red pepper powder 1 tbsp.
- Korea 2 BC
- Salt as needed
- Preparation time: about 1 hour
- Soak the rice in warm water for half an hour, then pour into a saucepan and pour a pinch of water over the rice. Put the pot on the heat. Add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste along with saffron, salt, pepper and butter to the rice and mix together. Let the rice water evaporate and brew well.
- Pour the minced meat into a medium bowl and add the grated garlic and onion. Add the dried mint, turmeric, salt and pepper and knead the ingredients together until smooth. After the ingredients are well mixed, remove enough of it and pull on the wooden skewers as desired. Fry all the kebabs in the pan.
- Meanwhile, pour 2 tablespoons of dawn honey and vinegar into a small bowl and mix together. When the mixture is homogeneous, pour it on the kebabs in the pan. Put the pan in the pan and remove the pan several times and turn the kebabs upside down so that they are covered with sauce all over.
- When the kebabs are ready, place them in the desired dish, pour the sauce left in the pan on the kebabs and serve them with the rice you have prepared.
- Additional tips on Finnish sweet kebabs with spicy pilaf
- Finnish sweet kebab with spicy pilaf is part of the food of other nations
- Preparation time of raw materials and supplies is about 30 minutes
- And the cooking time and waiting time is about 1 hour.
- Finnish sweet kebab with spicy pilaf can be served for lunch – dinner.
- Note that the amount of raw materials and preparation order is suitable for 4 people.
How to cook organic tomato sauce at home
In this section, we will discuss how to cook organic tomato sauce at home for Finland:
- Wash the tomatoes well and then divide into 4 parts.
- Chop the onion and peel the garlic.
- Then pour some oil into a suitable pot and fry the onion in it. After the onions are light, add the tomatoes with the garlic cloves and stir until the tomatoes are cooked and crushed for 20 minutes.
- After this cooking time, transfer the tomatoes to another dish and mash them thoroughly with an electric meat grinder to form a puree.
- Pour the mashed tomatoes into the strainer and pass it through the strainer with the help of a spoon to separate the tomato eggs.
- Then add vinegar, sugar, salt and black and red pepper to the tomato sauce and put it back on a gentle gas heat until the sauce reaches the required concentration.
- (It takes about 20 minutes for the sauce to thicken.) Then remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Homemade tomato sauce (ketchup sauce) is very tasty and colorful and you can easily keep it in the refrigerator and in a sealed container for 4 to 5 months.
- Be careful never to grease or soak the spoon in the sauce.
- Garlic makes the sauce taste better.
- This sauce can be easily stored in the refrigerator and you can prepare and use more of it. You can change the amount of sourness, sweetness, saltiness and spiciness of the sauce according to your taste.