What is the Prices kind of tomato paste in Benin based on? To get the price, you need to first get acquainted with the types of packaging of these products, the most popular of which is aseptic.
What are the types of tomato paste on the market?
- One of the cost-effective types of packaging is aseptic packaging. Aseptic packages can give good profit to manufacturers due to their good quality. For this reason, in this article, we have introduced and reviewed the advantages and disadvantages of aseptic packages.
- In industry and industrial production, the use of cheap and affordable raw materials that are available is very important. Therefore, manufacturers are always looking for suitable materials with the mentioned characteristics in order to provide acceptable quality to the customer, to enjoy the desired profit.
- Aseptic is a type of packaging made of polyethylene, which is widely used in various industries, especially in the food and medicine industry, due to its cheapness and desirable properties. In this article, we want to have a more complete look at aseptic packaging and its applications; So if you want to get more acquainted with the world of aseptic packaging, stay with us until the end of this article.
Aseptic is a type of packaging that is made of polyethylene particles in different stages. Preparation of polyethylene raw material. Cutting polyethylene into thin sheets and initial forming by air molding method. Stabilization of polyethylene during thermal sealing process. Drain the air inside the package. Gamma ray sterilization of packaging under completely isolated conditions
- Aseptic packaging material: Aseptic is a type of multilayer packaging; That is, it is made of several layers with different material and thickness, and for each product, the number of layers and their thickness change. The reason that multiple layers are used in the production of aseptic is that the contents inside are insulated from external conditions and microorganisms. In general, a typical aseptic package consists of the following layers:
Polyethylene: The polyethylene layer is the main barrier between the indoor environment and the pathogens outside. Other benefits include preventing moisture from entering the contents of the package. The polyethylene layer makes up 24% of the total weight of the package.
- A thin layer of foil: This layer prevents light and oxygen from entering the contents of the package; Because these factors accelerate the process of spoilage and spoilage of food and medicine. The aluminum layer makes up 6% of the total weight of the package.
- A layer of paper: This part makes up 70% of the total weight of the package and makes it stronger and stronger. To maintain the appearance and quality of the package in different products, the manufacturer uses paper in different thicknesses.
In general, the benefits of using Aseptic in the packaging industry can be summarized as follows:
- High temperature sterilization and can be used as a sterile packaging
- It is non-toxic and does not release toxic substances
- It performs very well at low temperatures
- It is chemically stable
- Insulation against electric current
- Applications of aseptic packages
- Such properties have led to the use of aseptic in the packaging of materials such as food, medicine and cosmetics; For example, aseptic packaging is used in the production line of products such as milk and dairy products such as cream or yogurt, puddings or similar desserts, salad dressings, liquid eggs, ice cream and other items. This packaging is very suitable for foods that contain small particles; Such as cheese, baby food, tomato derivatives, fruits and vegetables, soups and rice products. Aseptic is also used in the pharmaceutical industry because it is produced in completely isolated, sterilized conditions and is insulated against the penetration of bacteria.
The disadvantages of this method are far from its advantages, but you should be aware of the downsides of measuring all the dimensions of this type of packaging. Aseptic processing costs more than canned food; Because it needs several devices to go through the sterilization process. Also, it is a bit difficult to completely disinfect and clean the workroom and its air to produce packaging.
Price of tomato paste in Benin
Well, as you know, tomato paste is widely traded in Benin. And all kinds of brands are offered from different countries in this country. Now the question that may arise is the price of these products. Which depends on factors such as the type of packaging and brand name, even the amount of BRICS and its manufacturer.