Do you know process Productions tomato paste natural in Kuwait? Contact us to get acquainted with the tomato paste sales centers in Asia.
Summary of productions tomato paste process in Asia
As you know, productions tomato paste is widely in Asia, the process of which is mentioned below:
- Tomatoes enter the factory in 25 kg baskets or boxes. And after weighing, it is placed on the loading platform. And the goods are weighed and delivered by controlling the number of boxes with baskets.
- There is a concrete pool at the loading platform. The floor is covered with lattice plates and is full of water. Tomatoes are drained from the basket in the pond water, but the bottom of the pond has a suitable slope.
- The tomatoes are then passed under water showers for final washing and placed on the sorting table. Tomatoes are inspected by workers on either side of the table as they pass through the sorter. And unsuitable and crushed tomatoes or other things such as wood, etc. that may be with the tomatoes are separated from the tomatoes.
- Peeled tomatoes after passing under a shower that performs the final wash. It enters the shredder, which is composed of a series of movable blades. And it causes the tomatoes to be crushed. The chopped tomatoes enter a tank with a volume of about one cubic meter under the shredder called tank balance.
- Chopped tomatoes enter the preheater by the pump menu. A preheater is a horizontal cylindrical device in which smaller diameter steel pipes are placed and steam is circled around the pipes. So that the chopped tomatoes pass through these tubes and reach a temperature of about 90-85 degrees Celsius. Heated in the preheater first causes. To increase the discharge efficiency in the filtration stage.
- Chopped tomatoes enter the strainers after passing through the preheater. These filters are two or three stages, so that the difference between the different stages is in the diameter of their nets. The grid of the first stage is with holes with a diameter of one and the second stage is about 0.7 mm. The various steps are first to increase the quality and quantity of water intake. And secondly, depending on the conditions of the raw materials, some steps can be used as desired or removed from it.
- After that, tomato juice enters the formulated tank, which is a steel tank. In these tanks, up to 3% of the weight of the final product is added to the tomato juice of NaCl.
- Tomato juice formulated by the pump enters the condensing boiler. Of course, salt can be added to the final product after leaving the condensing pot. But due to the high impurity in our country and the need to add salt water instead of dry salt, this is more correct if done in a formulated tank. Tomato juice can be concentrated in one or two or more stages (to become the final product. In tomato paste factories, this is usually done in two stages as a batch or in a continuous system and as a circulation, but in a small workshop One-stage vacuum boilers can be used or two similar boilers can be used during two stages.
- . The prepared tomato paste is stored in a storage tank from the condensing pot. Tomatoes are pasteurized from the storage tank by passing through a device similar to a preheater and heated at a temperature of about 85 ° C.
- Tomato paste is filled by filling machine in cans or similar containers. Then the cans filled with tomato paste are sealed.
- After sealing the filled can, it is passed through the steam tunnel. So that the temperature of the center of the can reaches 90 degrees Celsius. It should be pasteurized and the storage time of the product at the mentioned temperature depends on the type of packaging container and its size.
- After passing through the tunnel, the steam of the can passes under the cold water shower so that the temperature of the center of the can decreases from 38 to 40 degrees Celsius. After passing under a cold shower, they pass under a fan that blows hot air and dries.
- The can is then labeled and packed in a carton. The produced product is transported to the product warehouse and after a quarantine period (about 15 days), if the required test results are negative, they can be marketed.
Selling natural tomato paste in Kuwait
Tomato paste is one of the basic needs of Kuwait. Because these products are not produced there. And they usually import from Iran or China. Because it has a better price. You can visit our agencies to sell natural tomato paste in the country.