Sell first class tomato paste online
Tomato paste is one of the spices that almost everyone in the world loves. Because it also gives a very good taste to food. And it gives it a very nice color. And of course, in terms of concentration, it causes food to thicken. All these items are present in tomato paste, so it can be one of the goods. Which is bought and sold daily by different people. But now that this product is part of the daily food basket items of most people in the world. Suppliers should make it easier for customers to access it. Therefore, dedicated food sites were designed. Selling first-class tomato paste online from our site has the following advantages:
- Quality and brix of tomato paste
- Reasonable price of tomato paste
- Variety of packaging
- Variety in manufactured products
- Commitment and efficiency of managers
- Strong and wonderful sales team
- Mass production without interruption and at any time
Cold Break Tomato Paste Supplier
As you know, tomato paste is produced by suppliers in two ways. One of them that gets a lot of attention is cold break. One of the reasons is that it has a lower price than hot break. The production process is described in the following:
- In the process of producing the paste, after the tomatoes are crushed by the crash machine or the tomato crusher, the resulting tomato juice pulp enters the per heater.
So that it is softened by the heat applied by the device and the cleaning operation on it is done more easily.
The heat applied by this device is caused by two processes, hot break and cold break.
Cold break is a temperature applied below 70 اد C. The reason is the increased activity of enzymes. One of the features of Cold Break is the reduction of viscosity.
This is one of the advantages and disadvantages of Cold Break over Hot Break. The final product has a natural color and fresh taste. While another study found that the opposite is true, there is a better taste and smell in the hot break process.
In the Hot Break and Cold Break process, it was found that in the Hot Break process, the final product tastes better. It also reduces the viscosity and viscosity of the final product in the Cold Break process. They also get help from this process to produce a cheaper product.
On the other hand, having a fresher flavor adds to the quality of the product but increases its cost.
Which is the best way to buy cold tomato paste online. Because it saves money. Especially now that we have to stay home because of covid 19.
The lowest price of aseptic tomato paste in Tunisia
In this section, we first want to know what aseptic means. Then we express the parameters on the basis of which the tomato paste is determined. Aseptic is a widely used term in the food industry, which is described below for tomato paste:
- Aseptic packaging, which is considered for paste these days, is a type of packaging that makes the paste last longer in the open air and outside the refrigerator. This is the biggest advantage of aseptic packaging.
- Of course, in addition to tomato paste, other perishable foods can also be provided with this package. Bulk samples must be stored in the refrigerator, but for aseptic types there is no need for this.
- On the other hand, the export of aseptic tomato paste has caused us to attract more foreign customers every day.
- Aseptic Brix tomato paste 38-36% with a new barrel is suitable for export. And 38-36 aseptic paste paste is sold with a normal barrel suitable for domestic factories.
- It should be noted that aseptic paste is of high quality and durability. And is suitable for producing tomato sauce and other quality products.
Tunisia is one of the African countries with the highest consumption of tomato paste. The lowest price of tomato paste in Tunisia depends on the following parameters:
- Package type
- Brix and paste concentration
- Export of the product
- Expression fee
- Prices of raw materials